Monday, February 18, 2019

"Lasting Memories" Scrapbook Layout Challenges: LM #433 - Black + White + Green

Finally got some time to get my layout done for one of the challenges on Lasting Memories!   I love these challenges to get me motivated to use my supplies and pull out pictures that need done...   this one is a picture, that I have been meaning to get too..... my grandson in this pic is now 9!!   So when I seen the black, white, and green.... this picture was perfect.





"Lasting Memories" Scrapbook Layout Challenges: LM #433 - Black + White + Green: Hello, everyone! Good Sunday morning to you! Before we get to this week's challenge, I want to apologize for not getting the January wi...




4 comments:

  1. aawww.....very cute! Wonderful work with all the greens! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout! I love your black and white photo against the green papers. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet layout, Mindy! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on a win at Lasting Memories! I had to come by to tell you how much I liked this LO. That pic is adorable & I love how you highlighted it.

    ReplyDelete