Sunday, March 10, 2019

LM #436 - My challenge submission

Tropical triangles Challenge!   Papaw was babysitting the grandkids, I came home and found them in the pool.   He said I can reach them from all sides of the pool being in lol.   What an awesome grandpa!  I added triangles at the top as a border.   I love the colors and how they turned out.   The wave paper is from Bo Bunny, there is no date on it but I know I have it in my collection for along time!!   So this challenge was perfect to get it out and use it! 


Lasting Memories Challenge Link - http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/03/lm-436-photo-inspiration-tropical.html

2 comments:

  1. Sweet pool photos and love that wave paper at the bottom! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet layout! I love your take on the inspiration photo! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete