Saturday, May 4, 2019

Lasting Memories Challenge 444!

Its been awhile since I used any of my stamps!   So I pulled them out and used them today for the challenge!  I have a bunch of blocks, but of course, could only find this one lol.   


Then I got started on my layout but first cut out this SVG file from Doodlebug!   Love doodlebug products, wish we had a scrapbook store close that carried their products.   I am a touch it and buy it, not very patient enough to wait on shipping of stuff!!! lol.   

Finally the finished project, of course I am behind in scrapbooking (is there such a thing of being caught up?)   this was Easter a couple years ago!   One of the last Easter before my mom passed away and Mom Dugger (my grandma, yes we called her mom, later on my kids added on her last name)    Now holidays are just not the same but we carry on traditions for all the kids.  

Thanks for stopping by to see my layout!!   If you want to follow me, just click on the follow link!   Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!!

Here is also the link to go check out all the challenges on Lasting Memories:

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful Easter photos and love the little chicky! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful family photos and lovely alpha stamp! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab stamping of alphas & cute page! Thanks for playing along at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete